Friday, April 29, 2011

Judge ourselves first !!!

Often that, when something bad happened we will say, "Damn it, if It's not.." or "I've told u.. bla.. bla..". We rather judge the situations, times, and others. But, let's ponder it. Did we do something that's made parts for the problems. For ex: We got mad when someone that we told him to did something, made it wrong or he didn't made it. Before we scold him, better we ask ourselves, 'why we asked him to did it.??'. If we did it ourselves maybe it'd be good.

This is what I'm happening now. Many things go bad, not as good as I thought before. I had mad after someone, but than I aware that it's my false too. Now, what I can do is not to mad to others even to myself anymore. But get up, awake up, n try to fix the probs. I still believe that what God want from us is to be awakening when we got troubles. Not live for a long time in it, but get up n face it.

What I believe is every men have their own problems, but it's talking 'bout the "responses". Are we choosing to lose or are we choosing to win it. God says in Bible, that a day troubles just enough for a day, tomorrow has it owns troubles.

Be blessed.
Gbu n me too..

No comments:

Forza Juve

Forza Juve
gonna wear this after 2-0 result againsted Milan