Sunday, May 8, 2011

I.. but...

I'm not a rich man, but I'm a man who rich of love.
I'm not a great man, but I'm a happy man.

I don't have my a big and huge house, but i do have a small comfort room.
I don't have a limousine, but I have a pair of feet to go wherever I want it.
I don't have a spring bed, but I have a small bed that I can lay and sleep whenever and as long as I want it.

I don't use an expensive smartphone, but I use a simple smartphone that I can use to communicate with others.
I don't use any product of apple, but I eat an apple a day to keep the doctor away.

I don't get a girl or a couple yet, but I get many great friends that I can count on them.
I don't get anything that I want, but I get everything that I need.

I definite to eat the expensive foods, but I can eat everything without any allergic and healthy procedure.
I definite to wear the famous clothes or designs, but I can wear the comfort clothes and as I want it.

I can't go anywhere as like others do, but I have my own adventures that others maybe can't have it.
I can't do what I want as like others do, but I have my own experiences that others maybe can't have it.
I far from my papa n mama, but God simply use to be them for me.
And maybe I've been underestimated by others, but God trust and proud of me.

What a wonderful gift and great life, God has given to me..
a great AMAZING GRACE..
thx papa JC..
I love u..

No comments:

Forza Juve

Forza Juve
gonna wear this after 2-0 result againsted Milan