Tuesday, May 10, 2011

the time can't stop the fun

Hello blog, how r u??
I'm apologize for not updating yesterday..
I'm quite full from yesterday..
And I have ran a lot of journey and job list to do till today..

Yesterday I went to Seaworld at Ancol, Jakarta..
I accompany my friend @jemmysembiring..
Actually, that's the first time for me there, although I have been so many time be at Ancol.. Ancol is quite big, with its view as bitch. There is a lot of family modes, as like Dufan, Seaworld, Gondola, etc..

Hm, back to where we were yesterday.
We spent for about 2 hours in there.
But before again, I should tell u how we started the day.
We started from 11 o'clock, I took him to the bazaar event at my campus.
then, I took him around my classes, library, and my university.
I also got him to ate at "Warteg", there is a cheap one meal.

Then, we started our journey buy taking bus transjakarta at 12 o'clock. It's taking for about an hour till we arrived.
A funny thing happened there, we had separated for a while at the first bus stop. I had told him not to gave into others to take his place so we can be separate. But he's going his own will.. haha..
Then I asked him to met at the next bus stop. Luckily he made it..

back again, we paid for 50 thousands rupiah to get in Seaworld.
that's not to much funny things happened, except we are lucky to saw the man feeding the sharks..
It's quite strain there, cause while I was taking the pictures, I thought about " How come if there is an accident while the man feeding the sharks???".. haha..

Then, we got out, and rounding Ancol by the shutter bus.
We met a tourist from Vietnam there, he was looking for the beach, but no one there could understand what he was talking about.
Till he met us, surely we would like to help him. We asked for the beach, and then we told him.
But out of the plan, we went to the beach too.
Then, we accompany the tourist, taking picture, rounding the beach and walking along the beach.
While we're asking each other.

Oh, ya His name is Rot, and he is a hotel owner in Vietnam, he is spending 2 months for traveling, and he's backpacking.. This is his first time, he has been to Singapore and Malaysia, before came here, He is going to Bali too, and I think he is there now. Then he will go to Bangkok, Brunei, East Timor, Cambodia, and many more to spending his 2 months free, cause his hotel is under renovation. He also asked us to go to Vietnam, and he will treat us there. He promised and promoted many kind things there. He gave us his address and wrote it down for us. His hotel name is VILLA PINKHOUSE DALLAT. And maybe we are going there in our next holiday.

Moving from Ancol, we went to Mangga Dua Square looking for something to buy.
I got nothing there, but my friend, Jemmy, he bought a wallet for his father. I think it's nice to buy something for your parents. Then we went home, taking a quick rest, then going to watch the movie with my sister and her friend.
It's a boring movie, as I told them not to watch it, but nobody listened to me.. Their fault !!!
Ok, then.. that was our last destination. haha..
It's quite tired but it's fun too..
And I called it.. " the time can't stop the fun "
haha..

No comments:

Forza Juve

Forza Juve
gonna wear this after 2-0 result againsted Milan