Monday, May 2, 2011

Just really-really tired.. !!!!!

I just couldn't sleep yet after a tired day. Not b'coz I got insomnia. But it's b'coz the assignment.
A group assignment but it made me feel like an individual assignment.
My friends seems like don't care 'bout it. but it's no excuse to blame them. It was my fault too.

I've asked them to translated and embraced the parts that I've shared it.
My false was I asked them to collect it to me on Saturday, and we must finish it before Monday morning.
I forgot that I'd be so busy for me on Saturday and Sunday.
And I just had time for finishing the assignment for this morning.

But, the ones that mad me was the translation. They just copas it from the translator, without any editing so It made me spent the night just for editing again their translation.. Oh, God.. damn it..
One thing I just asked them to made it, with the format I've asked them, but what?? I must format it too..
Then, there are some of them didn't collect their parts to me, and I'd translate their part for finishing my assignment. Oh, God..

But, it's too late and so waste for blaming to them. God just gave me strength to finished it, and I just done it.
All, I can say right now is.. Praise the Lord who gave me wisdom, knowledge, thinking and strength.
Thx Lord.. and Nite for you people.
Gb..

No comments:

Forza Juve

Forza Juve
gonna wear this after 2-0 result againsted Milan