Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello blog, the sun is rising in Indonesia.
And i not yet get my nap..
I stay a long night, but this time not b'coz doing the assignments.
I was looking to watch my favorite club, Juventus play against Lazio.
Unfortunately, the local TV station didn't show it.
So, I searched for the streaming watch.
Again, I got no lucky, my inet connection went sucks, n it's going better at this time after the match..

But, the best part is I could finish half of my FM matches.. hehe..
Lucky me, I followed the Juventus Fans Club for Indonesia on twitter @JC_Indonesia
I got live match reports form it. Thx for the admin.. hehe..

Another nice story that happened was coming from my Blackberry.
Tomorrow, I thought that my blackberry was damaged. I can't used my BBM connection, so do my social networks connection. I only got to used my phone call and text messages like usual phone. Damn it.. I feel so mad..

But, last morning I wonder to check my Blackberry services paid. N I got that It was not continued because I forgot to replenished it.. Stupid me.. hehe..

Alright then, that's all I used to share.. Good morning n Please not mind for following my blog.
N sorry for the uncomfortable sentences, words, or anything here.. hehe..
Gb..

No comments:

Forza Juve

Forza Juve
gonna wear this after 2-0 result againsted Milan