Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tired day, but win in FAITH

hello blog, I just have time for updating the article..
I feel so tired after passing the whole day outside my room.
It's weekend, others might be have fun or do something refreshing.
But me, I found myself a whole day busy in church. (I missed 2 calls, I text them, n no reply..)

We must did some practicing for today(Sunday) evening Easter celebration.
Many lists have been set, n I play theater for it.
It spends many energies, made me tired and so sleepy after all.

Beside all the tired day, I can share that I love this day.
Out mentor told us that, what u do for God will never end nothing.
U'll get more than u give.
He added, beside we prepared for good shows, talents,and our humbleself, the most important that God love us to have is.. FAITH.
He wants us for winning in FAITH.
Faithing for people who are coming, for their repents.
Since that time, I repent from myself. It's been a long time I got no vision like that.
and started that I've faith that revival is coming.
And I asked God for Jakarta.
We believe that starting from winning Jakarta, from the people, corruptions, poorest, drugs, free sex, the government, etc. We are winning Indonesia, cause Jakarta is the capital and the central movement of Indonesia. Keep praying for it.. !!!
It won't be as easy as reverse the palm, but it's too easy for God.
I believe and trust God.

that's all for tonight, gonna taking some rest and hope for sleeping well.
Nite.. Gb..

No comments:

Forza Juve

Forza Juve
gonna wear this after 2-0 result againsted Milan