Friday, April 29, 2011

Systems and Public services

Hello blog,
I was just arrived back to my room sweet room. Not big, but yeah.. not bad lah..
A little bit tired after rounding the Jakarta ( west - central ). The most that made me tired is the traffic jam.
It's becoming parts of the traffic life in Jakarta with the motorcycle growing for 'bout 3 millions per year.
Yeah, I can't deny that the motorcycles are one of the major that cause the traffic jam. And I am one of the riders too, hehe..

But, sometimes I think that Transjakarta the public bus with his own bus way, cause the jam too. They made the way alongside with the public roads. Made them narrow, and not add them. The users of the road may not use the bus way, or you will get catch if u pass it.

The other things that harassing me is the public services. Like what I posted this noon, I's going to the court to pay for my traffic ticket. As I came there, those were so many scalpers and they asked me for being help. I said, 'no, thanks I can do it myself !!''. but, they didn't give up, they keep inciting me, and i keep walking until I entered the court building.

My first impression is,.. this court is sucks. Not only they let the scalpers for inciting the public, but the building is not be well taking care.!! As I know, they should have their estimate of the building costs. but where is it?? hm.. I can say nothing..

I's walking up to the 3rd floor and I looked for the court room. For me, it's just not like a court, it's better call the "coffee shop", but I think that coffee shop is better. There's not clear who is the judge and how is the court procedures. I saw a crowded in front of the door, they gave the tickets, and i did as they did.

Wait for a while, and I was being called by "shout", 'where is the ethics of court??' I though that time. I came in, an being served by a man, that didn't like a judge or someone who competence in law. He asked me to pay 75 thousands rupiah, without a check/bill. And gave me back my license. I still thinking and quite sure that we who blind of law will never know how much the court costs.

Yeah, those are little facts of the worst systems and public services in Indonesia. But, I think that they're not only exist in Indonesia, but in other countries too, maybe a small ones. But, at all I still love my country, I'm Indonesian and I'm proud of it and keep optimistic for the better future of Indonesia.
God bless Indonesia.

No comments:

Forza Juve

Forza Juve
gonna wear this after 2-0 result againsted Milan