Monday, October 3, 2011

hm.. hai.. it's really been a long time. I don't share at here..
How is going??
hehe..

For the times, many things had happened.
Something fun, sorrow, emotional and good or bad, I passed it.

The most grateful thing I got is about my mother..
Praise the Lord, It's been a month since my mommy arrive back to my hometown Medan and while she there, She goes to church.. what a great happenings that God is giving to me and my brother and sister.

For we've been praying since 3 years ago till now. God step by step healing my parents, get them out from the wicked and step by them to the light n truth.. We keep praying for my mother, because she still a new and satan still trying to get her back. And all the great pray is for the confession from her to say that "I believe U, Jesus".

But, my father not yet go to church, because he still in Batam, and planning to go here, at Jakarta. But we believe in our praying that, whereever,whenever it is that God is healing my family.. And I believe even with the stone, God can make him repent.

Hope so, that what I've sharing here can be something witnesses for us. Still keep faith in our pray, maybe it takes long. But God never late.

No comments:

Forza Juve

Forza Juve
gonna wear this after 2-0 result againsted Milan