Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No title

hello my blog, i miss for writing..
especially what I've been experienced.
Yesterday, hm.. I got not much, but it's a grateful day.

Today, haha.. Starting today, till next 14 days, I'm going to live without my blackberry..
Oh my God.. Can I??
haha..
maybe a question "How Come??"
Just as what I'd shared a few days ago, my blackberry is damaged.
So, I decided to serviced it this noon and I did.
The counter told me just now by phone that I must leave them to repair and service my blackberry for 14 work days. ( not include weekend ).. So, it's going to be 16 or maybe 17 days.. hue..
haha,,
But, after that I hope I'll never get any mad again because of my BB.. hehe..
That's all I can shared for tonight..
Gb pals..

No comments:

Forza Juve

Forza Juve
gonna wear this after 2-0 result againsted Milan